CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PROTOCOL UPDATE
In an effort to limit risk of potential exposure for both our clients and staff during this time, Leading Image is implementing the following temporary protocols:
- Lockboxes are highly recommended to avoid interaction with others.
- All other people (agents, representatives, homeowners, tenants, etc) MUST vacate the property PRIOR to our arrival. Failure to do so will terminate the appointment and a cancellation fee will be applied.
- Interactions should be limited to a safe distance (2m/6ft) and personal contact should be avoided.
- The property MUST be ready at the beginning of the appointment time (all lights/lamps turned on, interior doors opened, toilet seats down, clutter removed, etc). Our photographers will be avoiding touching anything in the home.
- Leading Image team members may be exercising additional precautions (gloves, mask, hand sanitizer, etc) and everyone is encouraged to thoroughly wash their hands and practice safe hygiene
YOU MUST INFORM US IF:
- You or your sellers have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or has recently traveled abroad.
- You or your sellers are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms such as; fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone, during business hours, at 416-787-9178. Further information can be found at the World Health Organisation.
Transforming the Real Estate Listing Experience
From iGuide 3D Virtual Tours & Floor Plans to Professional Photography & Videography
*Please note: the following example of a Premium iGuide includes a video which is NOT included with our iGuide packages, but can be ordered as an add-on.
We absolutely love working with Leading Image! They have a fantastic eye for the best room shot which delivers incredible photos and virtual tours. They are flexible with our needs, professional around clients, and very efficient. 5 stars from The Richards Group!
Let us help your next listing pop with our range of video services. From agent introductions to full walk-throughs and more!
Aerial Drone Imaging
Especially useful for large properties, drones offer an unmatched perspective previously only available by cost prohibitive services. See an example of our work below.
High-quality, professional photography is key to getting potential buyers in the door. It is imperative to have professional images for use online and in print marketing materials.